Monday, May 17, 2010

From the Desk of Bryan Bruce

Recently there have been many updates on my career status. First the
announcement that I was leaving Marriott after a very strong and rewarding
career. Then I announced the launch of Your Brand Voice, Inc. A hospitality
marketing company.

Then to top it off, the news of my strategic partnerships with
Hospitality Information Services
and
Hospitality Performance Network
.

HIS and HPN, each provide Your Brand Voice the opportunity to deliver more
business to key stakeholders.

These are exciting times for the hospitality industry, so much opportunity and I look forward to continuing my work helping hotels operators and hotel customers do business with each other. The goal generate more activity, which leads to more opportunities, which ultimately means more room nights and revenue for everyone.

Interested in chatting about hotel marketing strategies, including social
media implementation and execution, contact me.

Bryan Bruce
Your Brand Voice
407-243-8707

No comments: