Thursday, April 16, 2015

Helping the Moose!


I just had to share!  My first year at HPN I moved this state association out of a Budget Inn on 192 that smelled like shit.  When I met them they had me stand before the board and tell them my plan.  My plan is simple guys, get you into a better hotel while not costing you a dime.  They listened as I passionately told them how HPN Global worked and they asked me to leave the room after my presentation.  10 minutes later they called me into the room and each voted- right down the board votes of yes after yes.  Years later we are still signing 2,800 room nights a year with Mr. Rosen and his lovely Jamie Cox sales associate.  She takes such good care of us, ensuring that we are always treated fairly….in this case she keeps rewarding me for making that effort to help Moose find a better home.

Here are 17 more reasons I love HPN Global


1 comment:

StevenHWicker said...

Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Russell Athletic Football Uniforms